Monday, 28 March 2011

'tis the season to be busy...

The eagle-eyed among you will have noticed that I've posted next to nowt on the blog recently. Well, that's because I've been doing stuff. Stuff involving cowardly robots and ghostly sail ships and giant flat-worms and nasty bargain-altering fish people. Well someone has to draw them, otherwise they just get upset and live in your head. It can get crowded. So here's some fish people who don't look very happy.

This is an almost-finished-ink panel for a 2000AD submission script and will be joined by all the other panels from the script shortly...

I'll also be posting up a rather exciting news-type picture that handily doubles as a cover for the exciting thing that I'll tell you about when I post it. I can tell you're impressed from here.















Soon it'll be time for Kapow and The Bristol Comic Con, by which time I'll have more exciting things to tell. Keep smiling.

3 comments:

james corcoran said...

Nice Conor, really like the two heads in either corner very nice lines too are you still darkening them in photoshop or are you inking them?

Conor said...

Thanks, James. This one's inked but it'll be tinkered with in the usual fashion before it's finished. A lot of the pencils are still there too, but will be mostly covered in paint (or more pencils).

Emperor said...

Looks tasty and I see a clue in the file name too ;)