Friday, 5 December 2014

52 Posters - Silent Running

I drew this back in the summer. I first saw Silent Running when I was about seven years old and loved it. 

So whilst kicking the idea around, I had the daft idea of doing the space background on a separate piece of paper and cutting out the panels in the dome. I normally bin such ideas as folly long before they hit the page. For some reason this one passed unnoticed, and now I have two space backgrounds. Couldn't decide on ink or colour, so I'm posting both. 

Black & white background is ink & washes. The colour one is acrylic with white & yellow inked stars.

I still can't decide which one I prefer, so have left the Spray Mount to one side for now.



1 comment:

Smart Leaders Ias said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ IAS Coaching Centre in Chennai